Our nautical activities :
The shipyard can dry-dock boats up to 75 tons with the support of Port Camargue’s lifting services. We have a work area of 4.5 hectares, four ship lifts of 5, 14, 16 and 80 tonnes, three berthing docks, including two of 6.2 m wide by 3 m draught, and the third a quay with a mobile crane for specific lifting requirements.
Our nautical services :
- Dry-docking : our two specialised dry-docking technicians-will bring your boat ashore, ensuring safety and stability, whether in the technical zone or directly at our premises.
- Maintenance and refitting : anti-fouling, priming, painting, varnishing and polishing, gel-coating using a range of high quality products.
- Cleaning of boat interiors through our partnership with MerMaid, and sail cleaning services.
- Welding:all types of welding MIG/TIG, steel, aluminum and stainless steel, soldering and plasma cutting.
- Pipe rolling and bending for gantries, biminis and railings in stainless steel and aluminum.
- Plate bending machine for tanks and covers.
- Marine engineering : installation, servicing, maintenance and repair of motors of all brands. Registered dealer of VETUS, HONDA and TOHATSU.
- Marine carpentry : interior fitting, hull repair, fiberglass repair, rigging
- Accredited center for anti-mould treatment
- Sand blasting preparation of hulls and mechanical parts.
- Marine electronics : installation and repair of electrical equipment
- Installation of bow and windlass thrusters
Our team can also help you getting your boat licence (coastal, offshore, and inland) with our partner, Alice – http://www.alice-permis-bateau.com/
Help and advice
Our skilled team will be glad to provide you with any advicein organising yacht trips, regattas, transoceanic crossings or even round-the-world tours. Do not hesitate to consult us for information on preparing your boat for extreme conditions, we are able to propose a range of products designed for professional seamen (Crewsaver lifejackets used by our friends at the SNSM [French equivalent of the RNLI] and Wheel Mark communication systems).